- Customized prescription compounding
Durable medical equipment
- Compliance packaging
- Home delivery
- Mail delivery
Hometown Pharmacy is a member of PCCA (Professional Compounding Centers of America). Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalized medications for patients. Compounded medications are “made from scratch” – individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required by the patient. Read more about the benefits of prescription compounding.
Compounding can help with these issues experienced by many patients:
- Stomach upset when taking oral medication
- Reluctance to take the medication due to its taste
- Difficulty swallowing pills
- Requiring a different dose of medication than that which is available from a manufacturer
- Patients who don’t want to take medication at all, especially children or pets
Are you interested in customized medicine that is compounded to fit your specific needs? Call or stop by and speak with one of our compounding pharmacists, we will assist you in determining if compounding can help you obtain the results you are looking for.
- Come down to Hometown Pharmacy for help with all of your durable medical equipment needs. We can assist you with items such as walkers, canes, braces, wheelchairs, bathroom aids, crutches, nebulizers, diabetic meters, blood pressure kits, and more.
- We also feature the Dr. Comfort Therapeutic Diabetic Shoe line and have certified shoe fitters on staff. Speak with our trained pharmacy technicians to see if your insurance covers these items.
We carry Truform® Compression Therapy Products, a complete range of hosiery, stockings, socks, pantyhose, and more. Truform helps relieve symptoms associated with poor circulation in the legs.
Cards, Gifts, and Other Products
- Unique gifts and greeting cards for any occasion, including Russell Stover candy
- Scrubs and nursing uniforms- if you don't see what you want, we can place a special order- just ask for our catalogues! We have scrubs from Cherokee Uniforms, HeartSoul Scrubs, and Dickies
- A wide variety of natural supplements, including the NOW line of supplements and foods
- Burt's Bees products
- Local Colorado honey from Beeyond The Hive
- Taos Herb products, your source for sustainably harvested sacred or blessed herbs including fresh white sage, osha root, quality herbal extracts, pure essential oils, incense resins and much more
- Xlear Xylitol to promote oral and nasal health